Monday, July 3, 2017

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT "FIRECRACKER"



Welcome to Tuesday Tales, where authors write stories to word prompts. This week the word promp --most fitting, I'd say-- is "firecracker." 
Happy July 4th to you all and thanks for stopping by.

****************************************

JEAN JOACHIM (Rural Romance)
Rick put an arm around his cousin's shoulders. He hadn't been this relaxes around so many people in an age. 

V.L. LOCEY (M/M Contemporary Romance)
I raced around the corner anxious to find this man with the perfect voice.


SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Contemporary Romance)
She deserved a man who’d make all her wishes come true, and he still didn’t believe he could be that man.


TRISHA FAYE (Historical Fiction)
“I doubt I’ll ever marry. Not if all men act like my father.”

TRICIA ANDERSEN (Paranormal Greek God Romance)
“Do not kill anyone in my club. Don’t embarrass me.”


FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Paranormal Vintage Romance)
Hannah settled into the folding chair between Meg and Nate.

Thanks for coming. See you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment