Tuesday, April 18, 2017

TUESDAY TALES - Picture Prompt Week!

Welcome! This week we have picture prompts, instead of words. Each author picked one picture that worked for their story. The word limit is 300, to make it challenging. To see the picture and story, click on the author's name. 
Remember to hit everyone as each story is different. Thanks for coming!

Jean Joachim (Rural Romance)
"I don't think pugs eat rabbits."

Susanne Matthews (Contemporary Romance)
Whatever could grow between them had to be nurtured and fed, like the first shoot of a new plant.

Flossie Benton Rogers (Paranormal Vintage Romance)
She stood by the bed, her vision blurred.


Jillian Chantal (Historical Romance)
I nodded but stayed silent as I didn't trust my voice not to give away my tears. 

Trisha Faye (Contemporary Fiction)
By the time the next weekend arrived, Peggy wondered if the weekend away was even worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment