Monday, June 13, 2016

TUESDAY TALES - CANDY



JEAN JOACHIM (Contemporary Romance)
Maggie missed her yule traditions. She wondered what they were doing at home, which of her six siblings had returned for the occasion.

V. L. LOCEY (LBGT Zombie Rom Com)
As it turns out Gordon missed the trip to the outlying areas.

TRISHA FAYE (Contemporary Romance)


Heather rolled her eyes. She was not in the mood to deal with a jester today.

KAREN CINO (Contemporary Romance)
Just when Jill thought things were going well, things seemed to take a detour.

SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Contemporary Romance)
"Long story short, I caught him with a coworker in my office at school, and they weren’t marking papers."

DAVEE JONES (Contemporary Romance)
I'm not trying to be arm candy.

JILLIAN CHANTEL (Contemporary)
“I feel giddy and excited. Like I’m seventeen again.”

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment