Monday, March 7, 2016

TUESDAY TALES - PICTURE PROMPT #AMWRITING


Welcome to Tuesday Tales! This week, is picture prompt week. Each author had her choice of about five or six pictures. You'll have to go to their blogs to see which picture they picked. Click on the author's name to go to their blog. Don't forget to return and visit the other talented authors. 

JEAN JOACHIM (Rural Romance)
Bill Tremont yanked open the car door. “Get in, Betty.”


IRIS BLOBEL (Contemporary Romance)
"Will you be all right?” he asked.
Her eyes widened. "Because I've been kissed by a stranger?”

V. L. LOCEY (M/M Historical Romance)
I`m sure you`re familiar with the song about summertime and how easy the living is. 

TRISHA FAYE (F/F Fairy Tale)
She moaned softly. “Oh, the King will behead me for this.”

SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Romantic Comedy) 
Where are Carla’s mob connections when I need them?

JOSELYN VAUGHN (Romantic Comedy)
I don’t want to get blood in your car.

DAVEE JONES (Contemporary Romance)
Cameron and I had been friends since the first grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment